The Andrea Kutsch Academy offers another way for its graduates to successfully establish themselves as entrepreneurs in the horse industry.
If you’re dreaming of starting your own equestrian, riding or training business, the AKA’s partner program can be an interesting partnership opportunity. Become part of a global network of equestrian businesses!
The benefits are obvious:
- AKA partners are permitted to use a specially registered AKA partner brand name as their DBA (“Doing Business As”) name. This means that AKA partners can add their local stable location to the AKA partner logo: e.g., AKA | Andrea Kutsch Academy Partner, Hamburg.
- You’ll be free to use the AKA name to advertise your business, host special partner seminars, courses and events, organize practical training sessions, use your establishment as a production facility for our TV productions, and much more.
- We’ll provide you with trademarked marketing materials in print and digital form. This can also include outdoor advertising at your establishment and billboards.
- You’ll have free online access to all AKA students and course participants, as well as to the latest online and on-site course materials.
- You’ll have access to all our scientific studies and an inside view into ongoing collaborative research projects and university partnerships.
- You’ll get discounts on AKA products for resale, including our extraordinary AKA saddle, other exclusive training equipment and merchandise.
The number of available partnership spots is limited and depends on the location of your establishment, among other things.
The AKA Partner Program is not a franchising program. It’s a DBA opportunity that promotes and supports your business as an exclusive AKA brand.
If you are in the intensification phase of our groundwork course or further along in the training course program, click here for more detailed information.
Catch the AKA spirit. Live the AKA lifestyle. Be an AKA professional.