EBEC Course – 3. Training Course:
Evidence based horse training in harmony with horses
Begin going more in depth on your preparation to train horses of all ages. Enhance your ability to train in all categories in a harmonious, responsible, and efficient way. You’ll learn how to teach young horses attributes they’ve never done before.
You will begin all of young horses “firsts” from haltering, walking on a rope, first saddle and snaffle – everything is new for the horse and a lot of things are incomprehensible. You’ll learn how to address the impulses from a horse’s perspective and how to understand the behavioral responses of them. Once this is achieved you will experience an unexplainable happiness that connects you and the horse on a magical level.
Horse training on an evidence based basis
After the training course you’ll be able to:
- Communicate with horses with ease and train behavioral changes
- Understand horses that don’t have signs of problematic behavior yet they are troubled
- Train young horses and make them feel comfortable in all of their new teachings
- Have a respectful and approachable way of communicating with trainers, horse owners, and stable owners while coaching
The next step to a professional Horse trainer
The whole training course – as all of our AKA courses – is based on an introductory block, an development block and a conclusion block. After every block we will invite you to a four-day practice phase for FREE!!
We go through the practice phase to deepen your knowledge in many subjects with copious amounts of exercises with the horse. Our coaches will support you in every aspect and provide valuable tips to use at home.
In the training course practice you’ll experience to work with young and untrained horses, who for example have to get used to a new saddle or riders on their back.
Highlights in the Introductory Block
- Training with young and untrained horses, that have to get used to their later on everyday life (saddle, sniffel, transportation training etc.)
- Particularly in the work with foals and yearlings
- Part –Two-Structured knowledge to ethogrames
- Properly translate gestures of a horse in non-verbal communication
- Coaching humans and horses successfully
- Understand and use emotional intelligence
Highlights in the Development Block
- Scientific thinking of a horses perspective and executing a direct transfer to the work with the horse
- Difference in education between mares and stallions
- Part Three-Structured knowledge to ethogrames
- Connecting body and soul of the horse and human in harmony
- Horse rearing between reality and idealistic tendencies
- Advancement in horse-emergency medicine
Highlights in the Conclusion Block
- Analyses of your trailer loading presentation
- Scientific based studies of furthering your understanding of EBEC
- Horse training on classical conditioning in “second order”
- Observing and understanding the behavior of stallions amongst each other
- Execute the double lunge with young horses
- Analyses of own studies to prepare young untrained horses for their first rider
Participation and costs
This course is for everybody who already finished the Ground Course. Exam in the Basic Course is not necessary. (You can do the whole course program without taking any tests).
If you plan on being an equine coach later on, you will have to take all the exams to get a cooperation contract with us so that we can fully support you as an equine coach.
The participation for the Training Course Introductory Block costs 1.900,- $. Students, High School Students and below and Trainees/Apprentices pay 1.350,- Euro*.
The participation for the Training Course Development Block costs 1.900,- $. Students, High School Students and below and Trainees/Apprentices pay 1.350,- Euro*.
The participation for the Training Course Conclusion Block costs 1.900,- $. Students, High School Students and below and Trainees/Apprentices pay 1.350,- Euro*.
* Information on Discounts:
Students of a University/College: For the student discount you must be enrolled in a university that requires you to acquire a grade or a state examination. Please send us a copy of your current student identification card and proof of enrollment with your booking.
High School Students and below: You must be attending a state-approved educational institution. Please send us a copy of your current student identification and enrollment with your booking.
Trainees/Apprentices: Must be enrolled in an education through a company or enterprise as an assistant or skilled worker that ends with a final examination or certificate. Please send us a copy of your verification with your booking.